Do I have to pay a supplement for my hotel room if I travel by myself?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:35:50+00:00
- In some hotels you will be charged extra, we let you know when you book the tour.
How can I make the payment for my tour?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:35:34+00:00
- The bank transfer into our account. After your reservation request we send you the bank account number of Horizon Riders Spain S.A with other details.
Do I have to pay for traffic/parking fines?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:35:24+00:00
- Yes, you are fully responsible for any fine during your tour? Comprehensive information will be given before every tour.
Should I get a travel & health insurance before joining this tour?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:35:19+00:00
- Yes, this is strongly recommended for all participants before starting a tour.
What happens if I loose the keys for the motorcycle?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:34:35+00:00
- You will be charged 275 Euro
Can I cancel my tour?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:37:03+00:00
- If you cancel at least 3 months before the start of tour, you will be charged 30% of tour price. Less than 3 months until one month of tour start will be charged 50%. Less than 30 days before tour starts 100% will be charged.
Can I change tour to another tour date?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:37:07+00:00
- Yes, but subject to availability for other tour dates.
Can younger children ride as passenger on the motorbikes?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:33:51+00:00
- We don’t accept the children on the back of motorcycles, but they can accompany you in the support vehicle on request with an early reservation.
Can other family member or friends come with the tour without riding on a motorbike?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:33:23+00:00
- Yes, they can! In this case, riding in our support vehicle but early reservation is necessary (3 months) before start of the tour. The price for those passengers is 25% less than motorcycle riders.
Can another person ride with me on the same motorbike?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:33:02+00:00
- Yes, of course. The price of the tour will be 40% less for the passenger.
What kind of motorcycles do you use?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:32:45+00:00
- Currently we operate HONDA CBF600 S road bikes, which are very suitable for these tours.
What is the min/max group size?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:31:52+00:00
- Between twp_ee and six motorcycles is the norm!
What is the minimum age to join your tour as a rider?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:31:42+00:00
- Mimimum age 24, with 2 years riding experience and you need to have an unlimited motorcycle license, Making A, not A1 or A2!
What Motorcycle License do I need?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:31:28+00:00
- You need a valid international license for motorcycles or a EU Membership country motorcycle license.
Can we join with our own motorbike?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:31:05+00:00
- Yes, you can! The tour price will be calculated without motorcycle rental fee! (Aprox. 70 Eur less per day)
Will I be picked up at the airport?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:30:49+00:00
- Yes, 6 days tours participants will be picked up and dropped off before their flights! Other tours don’t have this included!
What is not included in the tour price?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:29:43+00:00
- Petrol, personal expenses, lunch, drinks, extra motorcycle clothing (like gloves, jackets, etc), extras and other room services in the hotel!
- Entry to Museums or National Parks!
- Personal Travel Insurance!
What is included in the tour price?HorizonRiders2018-10-20T09:30:24+00:00
- Motorcycle and helmets are provided! Gloves can be supplied on request with a payment of extra fee (5 Eur per tour)
- More than 1 day tours, accommodation included/In double room, single room might have a small supplement depending on accommodation provider! (Hotel-Camping etc)